Family Group: 12:15- 2:00 PM
Visitation: 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Visitors must be approved by a client’s therapist in order to visit. Clients must confirm plans with approved visitors by calling them prior to Saturday group. No emergency phone calls to check if a visitor is permitted or changing of plans is allowed.
- Attendance to the Family Group beforehand is a mandatory requirement for visitation. Family group occurs from 12:30 – 2:00 PM on Saturday. Please arrive at 12:15 to have time to check in. No entry to group will be allowed if you arrive late.
- Visitors must enter through the main entrance off Federal Highway.
- All visitors must report to the Client Advocate on duty, where it will be determined if they are approved for visitation. If they are approved they must sign in and follow all procedures.
- No cell phones, personal items, or purses/bags etc. are permitted. Items must be left in your vehicle or checked into the Client Advocate’s office. Wayside House, Inc. is not responsible for items left in your vehicle during visitation.
- Visitors may not bring any food or beverages into Wayside House.
- Visitation is permitted inside the house and in common areas. Only clients are permitted in bedrooms.
- No smoking during visitation unless during a scheduled smoking break. (Smoking break usually occurs from 2:00 – 2:15 PM).